1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. The Samaritans does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that the website, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. The Samaritans does not have authority to act for any third parties (including any third parties who process online donations through this website). You agree that The Samaritans will have no liability to you in relation to any dispute, payment or contract between you and any such third party.
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the law of Hong Kong. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong.